Thursday, July 2, 2015

Park Place Foundation Group Pays It Forward in New York City

Joe Costa, San Diego, California's residential mortgage professional, took his foundation Park Place Foundation Group from west to east and enjoyed Paying It Forward in New York City. "I strive to teach my children the importance of helping people that are in need. I have been very fortunate to have my own successful mortgage company.  I have always loved helping people to purchase new homes or save money by refinancing their current homes, so to be able to create a charitable foundation and help people that are less fortunate than myself is truly a gift that I can give to my children."  For more information on how to help or donate please contact Joe Costa at joe@parkplacefg.com or (646) 245-7856.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home